#Shareyourstory and win your Favourite Pic, Printed and Framed by us!
What is that ONE PHOTO you love to return to because of the memory it holds?
Perhaps it makes you laugh? It’s motivating – inspiring – uplifting – full of love? At Print with Loop, we love photos with a story, AND WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOURS!
Enter or bi-weekly competition below by submitting that favourite pic and the story behind it. Every second Friday, we choose our favourite story submitted over the previous 2 weeks and announce the winner on our social feeds. The winner will receive their picture, Printed and Framed in a beautiful 15x15cm Hardwood Frame (valued at R365) shipped to you!
Our Frames are Hand-crafted by us in our Family run workshop from eco-friendly, locally sourced materials. Your photo will be beautifully preserved on our Premium Hahnemeule Matt Fibre Photo Paper – one of the most beautiful and sustainable photo papers in the world.
So, what are you waiting for? Enter our competition today and your could be celebrating that favourite moment everyday in your home!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does it have to be a “professional” picture?
Definitely not. It can be anything from a quick pic snapped on your phone to a beautiful photo shot on your camera. We are not looking for technically good photos but rather the story and the meaning behind that pic for you.
2. How can I follow the results?
We will announce the winner every second Friday on our social feeds and you will be notified via email should you win.
3. What size photo should I upload ?
Phone pics are absolutely fine. If it is a phone pic, upload the “actual size” of the photo in your gallery. If it is a Jpeg from your camera, minimum size should be between 1-2 MB and up to a maximum of 10 MB.
4. What do you do with the entries after each announcement?
We delete all images and entries from previous weeks. We do not store them in any way in order to protect your privacy.
5. How many photos / stories can I submit?
You can enter on this page as many times as you want with different pictures and stories. Each time you enter, however, it must be with a single photo and the story behind that photo.
6. How do I enter?
Simply fill in the form below, write in your story and upload your pic. Keep an eye on our social feeds on alternate Fridays where the winner will be announced.
7. How much does it cost to enter?
This is a FREE competition, based around sharing special stories and moments.
8. How long will it take to receive my Prize?
Turn around time for our Artisanal frames is normally 10 days shipped to your preferred pick up point.
Enter our bi-weekly ” #shareyourstory and win a Frame” here!
Please fill in all the required fields.
Next Winner announced on on our social feeds on Friday 2nd April 2021
Competition Tearms & Conditions
This is a short list of the main points, quick to read and easy to understand, of the terms and conditions listed below
- If you are below the age of 18, you will need consent from your Parents/Guardians
- Please ensure that the image you upload is an original image, taken by you. Do not send images copied from somebody else without their permission.
- Please ensure you have permission from anyone in the images to enter the images into the competition. They must be aware that the image may be used on social media.
- We won’t keep your image if you don’t win. We will delete the images and stories that are not selected. The winning story and image may be added to our website and social feeds.
- We still recommend that you read the full terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions for #Shareyourstory Photography Competition
This Photography competition (the ‘Competition’) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions (‘Conditions’) and by entering the Competition you agree to be bound by them.
This competition is run by Print with Loop, whose office is in, Hilton, KwaZulu-Natal Natal.
1. By entering the competition, you warrant to Print with Loop that all information submitted by you regarding yourself and your competition entry (‘Entry’) is true and accurate and complete in every respect. Print with Loop reserves the right to verify any information provided in connection with your Entry.
2. This competition is free to enter.
3. All Entries must be received by 5pm on the Thursday before the winner is announced on that Friday – please take note of which week’s competition you are entering in the form above.
4. The Competition is open to persons who are resident in South Africa.
5. Print with Loop shall be entitled to assume that the parents or guardians of any entrant who is less than 18 years old have consented to that person’s entry into the Competition. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and if aged under 18, should be able to demonstrate to Print with Loop’s satisfaction that their parent or guardian has given their consent to such entry.
6. Print with Loop reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it believes that an entrant has breached any of the Conditions, any applicable law (including without limitation copyright law) or has infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Conditions may lead to Print with Loop disqualifying that person, without Print with Loop being required to give any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
7. Employees of Print with Loop and their relatives are not eligible to enter the Competition.
8. Entries should be submitted by the Closing Date each week and in the manner set out in these conditions.
9. Each image can only be entered once into the competition.
10. Watermarks, names or other information identifying the image creator or copyright holder must not be visible in the images themselves.
11. All entries must demonstrate the theme “tell your story”
12. Entrants must supply their name and email address.
13. No bulk, software-generated, automatic or third party entries shall be accepted.
14. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries. Late, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
Judging and Prize-winners
15. Prize-winners will be selected and notified by each alternate Friday at the latest, by email. 1 image and story will be selected by Print with Loop. The winners will receive a 15x15cm Print in a hand-crafted hardwood frame valued at R365.
16. All judging decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into over these.
17. If a prize winner cannot be contacted within seven days of the judges’ decision, Print with Loop reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
18. Print with Loop accepts no responsibility for Entries lost, damaged or delayed whether due to transmission errors, website malfunction, computer error or otherwise; or for intellectual property rights and data protection.
19. Entrants agree to their winning pictures appearing on Print with Loop’s website, as well as on social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram).
20. By submitting an Entry in the Competition, you represent and warrant to Print with Loop, with the intention that Print with Loop shall rely on such representation and warranty, that each of your Entries is original, and that you own each of them exclusively and have the right, without the permission of any other person or legal entity, to license to Print with Loop the rights in the Entry for all the purposes contemplated in these Conditions.
21. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the consent of anyone who is identifiable in that image or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 16 and that they have been advised of the purpose of the submission and that their photograph may be published by Print with Loop.
22. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used by Print with Loop in accordance with data protection legislation in force in South Africa.
23. All Competition entrants unconditionally agree to the use of their name, and disclosure of their town, county and country of residence in connection with any Entry which is published in any form in any media.
Governing law and jurisdiction
24. These Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Competition), validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with South African law.
25. The Courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Conditions or their subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or clauses.)